Happy New Year!
I have started the first day of the year off right at the gym and am ready to consider my resolutions. Here are a few of mine, no big pressure because every one of them is attainable. They build upon things that I have already started doing, so this makes it easier. Notice that I am just “tweaking” or fine-tuning things I’ve done before.
- Fitness Goal # 1: I resolve to start playing tennis again this year, hopefully on a regular basis, since I enjoy it so much. This will be my “play” part of my fitness regime.
- Fitness Goal # 2: to also begin to incorporate more stretching into my workout.
- Fitness Goal # 3: beginning the second half of the year, consider taking my fitness to another level by working on more strength and endurance training.
- To do my best to make sure I adhere to the Post A Day Challenge for this Blog so that I update it 5 days a week!
- Also to make this Blog engaging and informative to my readers and to help equip them to reach their goals.
- Get back to the novel that I started as a lark a couple of years ago and finish it by the summer.
- To continue work on another book of a spiritual nature that I have been challenged to write as well.
- Become more social that in days past. My previous day job had me involved to the point where I didn’t have room for friendships. This year I want to change that, I want to have friends and to be a friend.
- Start living the type of life that I have always wanted rather than living some shell of existence. I will go to more plays, writer’s events, etc. and enjoy the present rather than living in drudgery and looking for relief sometime in the future. The future is now!
- To make my living now as a writer, a job that I enjoy. Napoleon Hill said, “Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited.”
That is it. I want to live the life that I have always dreamed of. Before I had always lived in a box. It is time to get out of the cage and live for my destiny. What are your resolutions?
It is going to be a great New Year! Hope you plan to join me so we can relish it together becoming fitter, healthier and happier than ever before. 2011: Bring it!